Arizona Dragon Boat Festival Oct 1-2, 2016
Please Download our Corporate PDF Flyer and a Festival PDF Flyer to place in your workplace!
Need Help Recruiting
Why Form A Corporate Team?
- Diversity and Cultural Awareness
- Community Involvement
- Promote Teamwork
- Encourage Healthy Living
- Brand Awareness
- Compete for medals/awards with other corporate teams: Mayo Clinic, Wells Fargo, SRP, Henkel, Intel, GOP etc. etc.!
- Fun, Fun, Fun!
- Minimum of 16 paddlers
- All paddlers must be an employee or family member of an employee for that team’s Sponsoring Entity. Exceptions must be approved by the Chief Race Official. (minimum age 14 & up)
- Must have a minimum of 8 female paddlers on the team
- Two – 1 hour water practices
- October 1st: Saturday commitment between the hours of ( 7 PM – 5 PM )
- $800 (before July 31st) / $900 (regular due September 16th)
- Corporate team registration includes:
- Two – 1 hour water practices & coach
- Equipment (boat, paddles and life vests)
For any questions on team information, please contact Lana Walther and Stacy Nakamura at email@example.com
The AZDBA is looking for Volunteers. Please go to our Become a Volunteer page for more information.