Team Registration is now OPEN ! Registration is online.
- Register now for 2016 to get Early Bird discount of $100 prior to July 31st, 2016.
- Mark your calendar for 2017 Festival (March 25-26, 2017)
- Receive additional $100 loyalty discount towards 2017 festival registration when your team attends both 2016 and 2017 festivals.
Note: There are several steps to registration:
- Register as a festival member, which is free
- Please wait for an email confirmation from AZDBA (may take few minutes)
- Log in to register for teams (Option to pay by check or Paypal will be provided)
- Will receive email confirmation after registration is submitted (may take few minutes)
Link to Online Team Registration: Team Menu
This is a new process this year, so if you have any questions, please email email@example.com
Hope to see you at our festival !
Please review the following information to become familiar with all of the requirements from the Arizona Festival:
REGISTRATION: Register as a user here Team Festival Menu to register your team.
FESTIVAL WAIVER: Coming Soon!
RACE RULES: AZDBF Race Rules
PRACTICE COURSE: Practice Course Map
RACE COURSE: Race Course Map
SAFETY INFORMATION: DB Safety and General Info
TEAM PARTY: Available in September
RACE SCHEDULE: Available in September
SEATING CHART: Available Here
Do you want to use PayPal for your registration fee?
Team practices on Friday, 09/30/16: For all out of town teams, we will require your team to sign waiver forms and give it to the practice coordinator(s). We also need your team(s) to comply to all of the Tempe Town Lake’s rules at the practices, the practice coordinator will go through it with your steers.
For any questions on team information, please contact Lana Walther and Stacy Nakamura at firstname.lastname@example.org
The AZDBA is looking for Volunteers. Please go to our Become a Volunteer page for more information.